- You need to hydrate before, during and after your workout. Water is your body’s cooling system, plain and simple. And if you sweat a lot or work out in the heat, you can easily get dehydrated.
- Shoot for about 32 ounces of water in the 2 hours leading up to exercise.
- If you’re breaking a sweat before the sun comes up, just make sure you hydrate a little extra during your sesh.
- You really don’t need anything more than water unless you’re working out in extreme heat or intensely for longer than 60 minutes. If you are, you might consider a sports beverage, but READ THOSE LABELS. The last thing you want are dyes and a bunch of sugar.
- Plain coconut water does wonders!
Get Your Carb Cycling Diet! HERE
Don’t know what carb cycling is:
What is Carb Cycling Exactly?