We coach you to love your body again. Enjoy training and nutrition programs that help you to look good naked, feel sexy, strong and confident, and best of all, not feel guilty after eating a cookie or slice of pizza. Whether you are struggling with finding a sustainable workout, weight management, or just simply wanting to get back in shape, FitCrazy is the program you want!
We value personalized programs because we all have different backgrounds, abilities, needs, and wants. That is what our coaching programs offer you: programs that are custom made just for you. No cookie-cutter programs and no cut-and-paste deals here. We start with a blank slate until we get to know you. We look at your personal goals, injury history, dietary restrictions, and many other factors to create the best program for you.
The Choice is yours, you can work with someone less qulified who doesn’t understand your needs or you can work with us, a woman and man like you who’s going to help you reach your goals and look and feel fabulous while you are at it.
When it comes to picking a coach you want someone who is:
- Well educated
- Well experienced
- Knowledgeable enough to adapt to a client’s needs
- Practices what they preach
Finding those four things in a personal trainer or fitness coach who is close to you is actually more difficult than you would expect. The average personal trainer has an online certification and a schedule you have to work around. Whereas online coaching is a fraction of the cost and you can work out whatever time is best for you!
Here is what we can offer you that the average personal trainer cannot:
- Two coaches with a combined 14+ years of experience studying the human body.
- Personalized training programs
- Personalized nutrition programs
- Educational lessons on training and nutrition that make this lifestyle sustainable
- Suggested supplements and grocery list
- Progress check-ins
- Email consultations
- Video exercise form checks
For Nutrition we believe in flexible eating.
- We do not believe in diets or dropping calories dangerously low.
- We do not believe in cutting out any part of your Macros (ie cutting carbs). They are all important for a well-balanced nutrition plan.
- We do not believe in staying home every Friday night to avoid the calories that come from dining out or socializing.
For Training we believe in HIIT and resistance training with an emphasis on compound movements, timing, mind-muscle connection, active warmups, stretching, and proper form.
- We do not believe in hours of steady-state cardio to lose weight.
- We do not believe in lifting to failure on every set.
- We do not believe in pushing the threshold of injury.
We will educate you on how to eat for your goals and workout so you feel confident in yourself and living a healthier lifestyle.
- Our clients must be 18 years and above.
- Our clients must have experience with tracking their Meals and following a nutrition program
- Our clients must have at least one year of experience with strength training and heavy compound movements (squats, deadlifts, bench press, etc)
- Our clients must be motivated and eager
If you meet these requirements and are ready to take the next step, then fill out the application below to receive our rates and learn more about our services.